Thursday, June 3, 2010

I made the cover!!!

So my American Miniaturist magazine came yesterday, and my project was on the cover!! I couldn't believe it!!! I kept thinking that it must have been someone else's project! I still say it's due to James' awesome photo because it didn't matter how good my project was if the photo wasn't good. He says it's due to my project because it wouldn't have mattered how good his photos were if my project wasn't good. He's sweet.

This issue is really neat. There's an absolutely gorgeous corset (I love corsets!) and a perfect farmhouse scene. I can't wait to read those articles!!!






Americanminiaturist.com

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Angela. Its a wonderful scene and a great cover. Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Angela. Great work. I cant even imagine how i would feel in your shoes right now, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations.

    Smiles~
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Congratulations!!! This is soooooooooooooooo wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete